Rock'n'roll management (2/6)
For english subtitles please click the CC button in the player.
What can leaders learn for Rock music?
According to Thomas Geuken you can, among other things, learn to:
- Only use 80 % of your energy in your own tasks and to use the remaining 20 % to pay attention to your band. Or on your coworkers, the community or team.
- Be more rebellious and less perfect - it's in the imperfect and the crooked innovation happens. So it's important that businesses create conditions and contexts that give crooked personalities the oppertunity to innovate.
Thomas Geuken is a speaker, author and works at the Institute of Future Research. He's written several books.